Re: sgml aequivalent of html <br>

    GF>       <para>
    GF>          In your <filename>.muttrc</filename> add the following:
    GF>          <screen>
    GF>            set certificate_file =  ~/.mutt_certificate
    GF>          </screen>

This is not good. You must close <para> before adding another block
element inside it. Screen is a block element... Having a block inside
another block, in this case, doesn't make sense (even thought that
it's allowed in DocBook). Besides that, he's describing some source
file and not showing screen output/input.

I forgot about the <filename> in my message... :-\

    GF>          Also, you'll have to change your mailbox names.
    GF>          So, given the previous example, change it from
    GF>          <screen>
    GF>            {imap.example.com}inbox
    GF>          </screen>

Same thing about the <para> and </para> stuff here.

    GF>          to:
    GF>          <screen>
    GF>            <emphasis>{imap.example.com/ssl}inbox</emphasis>
    GF>          </screen>

It's OK, IMHO. Emphasizing inside screen does make sense. :-)

    GF>          Repeat this for all your mailboxes. Thats it.
    GF>        </para>

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.