Re: How to:

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 10:32:26AM +0200, sitimac wrote:
> I'm interested in learning to start a howto list at my local university
> here ni Zambia. I'm  student of Computer Science.

Hi,

Are you talking about a mirror or a translation project?

In both cases it sounds like an excellent idea.

I suggest you ask to your fellow students which documents they would
like to have translated and then translate them to Zamibian (Swahili?
Sorry for my ignorance)

We will be more than happy to host your document if you can not do this
locally (IMHO, we lack documentation in african languages)

Regarding the mirrors, you will find more information on the LDP website
http://www.linuxdoc.org

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem