Re: Rep:Re: Permission to submit HOWTO

On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 11:48:58AM -0400, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> Guylhem, I don't think this is necessary. A lot of these issues
> are already being addressed/discussed on our various mailing lists.

Yes, it is not finished yet but it is a work in progress.
We just have to wait for the docbook project to be completed.

> I think the tools and processes are pretty well-defined at this
> point. MarkK, with input from various individuals, is helping
> to clarify this in the H-H. Yes, there is still *much* work to be
> done, but we are making solid progress (maybe it's not as
> fast as some may like, but...).

I share your opinion : there is still work to be done, but there's a lot
of work done too.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem