Re: if SGML is so great...

Jorge Godoy wrote:

> Stein Gjoen <sgjoen@mail.nyx.net> writes:
>
> > > We already have it. It's the <keywordset> tag.
> > > Use like this:
> > >
> > > <keywordset>
> > >     <keyword>metadata</keyword>
> > >     <keyword>more data</keyword>
> > > </keywordset>
> >
> > Interesting. How is it rendered, or is it at all?
>
> I don't remember that exactly, but it doesn't appears in the text. At
> least, not by default.

I perused mapping files and other cryptically looking files
the other day and found no tags like <keywordset> or <keyword>
so once again this looks like DocBook as opposed to LinuxDoc DTD.

> > More importantly, where can I look to find out myself where
> > the tags are described without wading through masses of
> > incomprehensible datafiles?
>
> :-)
> http://docbook.org/tdg/html/docbook.html
         ^^^^^^^
Hmmm.

> > > Hmmm... you can use <refentry> for generating man pages.
> >
> > Ah but I just want stub man pages, check my home page
> > for examples of what I have in mind:
> >       http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/home.html
>
> I see... I still think that you can get these with <refentry>...

I have a funny feeling this is another DocBook tag.

I remember that in LaTeX it was simple to add extra stuff
for minor customising of the style in the document itself,
is this possible in SGML/LinuxDoc too?

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen