Re: mini-HOWTO

    Y> Don't be too quick to conclude that a How-To is abandoned. My
    Y> Hard Disk Upgrade Mini How-To went almost a year and a half
    Y> between updates.  Nothing became out of date and nobody
    Y> complained.

And there are many others as good today as the day they were written.
This is why we should assign an email address to the doc and then,
when an email is sent to the author by a reader, we track that date
(or even use a problem ticket system) to take that as the start of
the countdown.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com