Re: Informal survey (was Re: Banner ads)

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 11:15:26AM +1000, terry@animats.net wrote:
> > - moving from ldp-l to ldp-discuss took month and caused major problems.
>
> As the host of the former ldp-l and an active contributor to the LDP
> I'm pretty damned annoyed that to this day I still haven't been able to
> get a straight answer to the question of to whether the initial
> subscribers to ldp-l have even been carried across to the new list.

Alas, they haven't.

We did send messages explaining how to subscribe to the new list, but if
they didn't read them, they aren't here.

Anyway, if they weren't reading these messages, do they care about the
LDP?

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org
PGP key: http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem ; Email: guylhem \@/ oeil.qc.ca