Re: QC draft & community involvement

Hello Paul.

> [good points deleted for shortness]

Ok, I'm happy we are on the same track.

No, in my opinion QC should definitely not slow development or cut the
community out. As I foresee it, QC's work would mainly consist in
approving documents. The real value is in the guarantee that at least
one knowlegeable person looked over the document (in addition to the
author).

It is possible that the rules as proposed are too strict, or they just
may *look* too strict (which would be bad as well, because our
readership judges the LDP based on our manifestos).

> I hope these comments are positive and I hope you don't mind but I
> CC'd ldp-discuss with this one as I believe [...]

Sure. This discussion must go public.

/alessandro