suggests for LDP.dsl.

Hello,

I have suggests for LDP.dsl. I has converting my italian LinuxDoc guide to
DocBook book from a few months, it's titled about like "Linux
documents/problems research guide" and source is available at
http://venus.unive.it/~cosoleto/ra/ra.sgml.gz

This are the changes proposed:

(define formal-object-float
  ;; Do formal objects float?
  #f)

Or undefinited. If this is true then figures are free of broken tables,
simplelist elements; I checked this also researching for dssl bugs in
Debian site, DocBook RTF, many attempts with adjustments in my SGML source,
and so on. On necessary of float, maybe is good to use float= attribute at
"1" where available. What about it, please?

Francesco Cosoleto