Re: Rendering DocBook

Ya know what, I don't think I fully understand. :) All the html HOWTOs
at www.linuxdoc.org look the same to me (ToC as the front page, each page
linked to), and completely different from what the default html rendering
with sgmltools is (with 'sgmltools -b html foobar.sgml'). Stylesheets specify
what the output looks like, in whatever format, correct? So there would
be a different style sheet for each format (text, html, postscript, etc),
correct? And I know that DocBook is the format that the LDP accepts for
HOWTOs, so they have to render those DocBook sgml files to the HTML that
I see on www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/..

--
Chris Armstrong
http://penguinmints.cx

Geek code version 3.12
O-- !M V PS+(+++) PE? Y+(--) PGP(--) t+ 5 X+ R tv+ b+>++ DI+ D+++
G e- h!(--) r- y?
Go to www.geekcode.com to find out what on earth this is.