Re: Virtual-Services-HOWTO

I've noticed this thread, and wonder what else has been tried to locate
"brian@nycrc.net" and whether there is anything else we can try.

I am willing to make some attempts at tracking him down (but I am by no
means experienced at this).

Does anyone know brian's:

- Full name (or more than brian)?

- Any old address or physical location?

- Where the domain "nycrc.net" is?

I have not even (at this point) bothered to read the existing
Virtual-Services-HOWTO, so there  may be some clues there.

Has anyone else tried, for example, writing a letter (email) to the
postmaster or administration of nycrc.net?  (A letter explaining the
situation and asking that they forward the letter to brian if they have
any clues to his whereabouts, or that they attempt to track him down
with whatever clues they have, or that they offer those clues to us (or
some of them, if they can do so without violating laws, privacy, User
Service Agreement, or whatever)?)

Randy Kramer