Re: Translating - FTP FAQ

Makoto Setoh wrote:

> Hello All, I'm Makoto Setoh, a Japanese Linux user.

Hey :)

> I would like to translate your document
>     "FTP FAQ (http://www.linuxdoc.org/FAQ/faqs/FTP-FAQ)"
> into Japanese and distribute it under your copyright notice.
> Is this OK?

I don't think that'll be a problem, the purpose of the LDP is having the
documents read and comprehended by the most. But you should keep in
touch with the maintainer of the Japanese translation effort, just in
case it has already been done. Have a look at
http://www.linuxdoc.org/vlist.html#te or email directly to
fuku@linet.gr.jp

> Thank you for your time,

My pleasure :)