Re: broken links on linuxdoc.org

    HB> I use this one. It also lists some others on this same page. I
    HB> definitely think something along these lines should be suggested in
    HB> the LAG along with aspell. It makes life *so* much easier.

I don't see why using 'aspell' instead of the standard 'ispell'. What
are the advantages of one over the other? I know that 'ispell' is the
standard program in every Linux distribution...

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.