Sports Goods

Subject:	Offer for all kinds of sports goods & sports wears.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are pleased to introduce our company as one of the leading manufacturer
& exporters of all kinds of sports goods (sports balls, sports wears,track
suits, soccer uniforms and gloves of all kinds).

We are also pleased to invite you to visit our web page at
http://www.goldenbee.com and give us your valued comments in-respect of the
products displayed and offered. We will be keenly waiting for your kind
comments.

Our company is ISO-9002 CERTIFIED and all the products of our company are
being produced according to the international quality standards. Our
factory is equipped with modern machinery and every process is supervised
by the well experienced staff to maintain perfection, uniformity and high
standard of quality production. Constant quality checks and improvement is
our prime importance.

As there are a lot of qualities and varieties of sports wears and sports
balls being produced and used in all over  the world, we are 100% confident
that we can produce any kind of sports wears with the help of sketch, photo
or counter samples.

We are one of the members of ATLANTA AGREEMENT and are registered with ILO
(International Labour Organization) and all the products of our company are
100% child labour free and being produced under monitoring of ILO.

We assure that our rates are much attractive and competitive than others.
Looking forward to hear you soon,

Thanking you, we remain and with very best regards.

Farooq Malik.
Export Department. Unit # 4.