The Artful Dodger

Hi  ,
THE ARTFUL DODGER, my new book, has just been published.
If you would like to see a gallery slide show, read excerpts or join in the
the chat room discussion, then visit my personal website at:

http://www.fan-dango.com/Bantock/Dodger/Art.html

Don't forget to enter the contest to win autographed books and posters
before the midnight October 31st deadline.

Yours, Nick Bantock
(Creator of the Griffin & Sabine Trilogy)

P.S. To be removed from my address book,
send a blank reply and put "A FIG" in the subject box.