Re: Quality 101 "backgrounder" draft ready

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I send my quality 101 draft with graphics to you all for
> comments? I have a number of graphics to be used and I use Star Office
> 5.2 for my preliminary work.

Why don't you post it on a website? Graphics would eat up a lot of
bandwidth.

> David, I decided since I've been on a number of Linx sites and most
> don't know what I'm talking about, I'd thought I'd postpone my
> cataloging work until this is finished.  This will hopefully have a
> greater impact and is quicker to do.

I'm not sure whether I agree with this or not. I still don't know what
you plan on doing in the Quality 101 project. :)

I do see the cataloging project as something that could be really
positive for us.

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
Linux Documentation Project