Re: Source files of guides

On Oct 27,  2:36pm, David C. Merrill, Ph.D. wrote:
> Subject: Re: Source files of guides
>
> Antares-RAID-sparcLinux HOWTO (NOTE: Probably doesn't belong
> under Guides. If we determine it does, it should be renamed)

I should probably move that over to the HOWTO area. I think
I recall that there was a post-hack done on the HTML files to
allow for it to include references to graphics.

> Linux+Windows HOWTO (NOTE: Why is *this* one in Guides? Or should
> it just be renamed?)
> HTML and PDF only

Yes, I can move this one over all well. Again, there were reasons,
I just can't recall at this time.

r,

Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg at sgi.com
SGI Tech Pubs     - http://techpubs.sgi.com/ |