Generating HTMLHelp files

Craig Williams <craig.williams@hookrise.com> writes:

> I use Linux at work but I also use Windoze and normally I'm doing
> research of some sort via my Windoze machine. I'd like to compile
> and format the linux HOWTO documentation into a single Windows
> helpfile. The new CHM format.
>
> If this has already been done, then just hit me, but I couldn't find
> it :)
>
> It would be really usefull as a easy, all-in-one reference.

Thanks to Jirka Kosek, this is in fact quite possible.
For details, see:

  http://www.egroups.com/message/xml-doc/425

You must start with your content marked up using the DocBook DTD or
using Norman Walsh's simplified Docbook DTD.

  --Mike Smith

--
Michael Smith          mailto:smith@xml-doc.org
XML-DOC                http://www.xml-doc.org/