Re: Anyone want tix for Linux Expo Toronto?

Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> Therefore the faster we'll have the business cards ready, the better.

I walked over to the local CopyCop at lunch to inquire about prices.  Wouldn'tchaknow
that the person that handles business cards is out today?  I'll check first thing
tomorrow.

OfficeMax said about $12/1000 for B&W, $16/1000 for "select colors".  I didn't
have a picture with me, and the person behind the counter was playing Freecell pretty
intently.

Poet, you have a nice 300dpi image you can send and I can print out on my color
laser printer?  The one in the web site looks pretty grainy, especially around
the text.

-Mark