Re: Publicity via the LWN

Greg Ferguson wrote:

> We also wanted to try to post such an article to comp.os.linux.answers,
> but we haven't been able to establish contact with the moderator of
> the newsgroup (that was the last update I had heard on this issue).

Still no results on that front. In the last LWN submission I made a
comment about the situation on comp.os.linux.answers but have not heard
anything yet.

Also I have tried contacting several persons I had seen posting at
col.answers from Linux Journal <linux@ssc.com>. No replies.

Persoinally I feel it is about to bring in heavier artillery, either
a self-moderated posting ourself or a suitable flammable note to slashdot.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen