RE: question regarding RAID

Assuming that you're talking about RAID handled by the linux kernel, and not
a driver for a specific RAID hardware device, then the drivers have been
written already, but I'm sure they would love more help.  You should check
out the Software-RAID HOWTO, and the Linux-RAID-FAQ, both of which are
available at http://www.LinuxDoc.org/, or your local mirror.
	Greg