Re: Information on the history of jade and openjade

guylhemlistes@ifrance.com wrote:

> On 21 Sep 2000, at 12:47, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > > With that in mind, I'm giving a presentation about SGML and how
> > > the LDP is using it at the Linux Expo in Toronto at the end of
> > > October, and again in Paris in January.
>
> Can we find any sponsorship for the LE Toronto?

May depend on my employer.  I'm working on this.  All I really need to
cover is the flight ($180 rnd trip), and meals.  Paris might be a bit different,
as the flights are probably a bit more expensive....

BTW, if anyone wants to see my slides and review for technical/LDP accuracy,
please let me know.  I need to send them slides somewhat soon, and after a runthrough
a few days ago, I have enough for about 1 hour out of 3.  I'll probably throw in
some SGML-editor demos and have a nice long Q&A, but ideas to expand the presentation
is always helpful :).

-Mark