Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:04:27 -0700
From: Hiro Nakashima <hiro@stormix.com>
To: dave@lafn.org
Subject: LDP for Commercial distribution

Hello Mr. David S. Lawyer,

My name is Hiro Nakashima who is the Japanese Localization Manager at Stormix
Technologies Inc. Vancoouver Canada. We are a Linux distribution company based
on Debian GNU/Linux.
We are planning to have the documentation CD that contains translated version
of the LDP documentation with our commercial distribution in Japan.
I found your name in LDP copyright page
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/manifesto.html) and it seems to me that it can be
distributed freely but I would appreciate it if you could make sure if there
is anything we should be aware of for the commercial distribution. (The
condition of the translated documentation is according to the original
documents)

Thanks for your attention for this.
Regards,
Hiro Nakashima

Japanese Localization
Stormix Technologies Inc.
"It's time to close the windows" [TM]
E-mail:hiro@stormix.com
URL:http://www.stormix.com/japan

Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of my employer.

----- End forwarded message -----