Re: Voila! A compromise!

Le dim, 30 jui 2000, Poet/Joshua Drake a écrit :
> So,
>
> Is there anyone who has a problem with this?

no problem, it's a very good idea.

May be we should (once this set clear) send the result to all the actual
authors, asking if they want to update they licence policy and in what
category they want to be set.

> Joshua Drake
>
> On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Richard Stallman wrote:
>
> >    If you guys think it's ok, that would be the best idea :
> >     - non free : any license permitting that we redistribute freely the
> >       document (ex opl a+b)
> >     - ldp : gfdl or opl -a -b only
> >
> >I think that segregating the existing non-free documents would be a
> >very good idea.  You could continue to distribute them, but those
> >of us for whom they are unacceptable would be able to shun them.
> >Meanwhile, it would give new contributors a very clear message
> >to make their work free.
> >

> >--
> >

> --
> --
> <COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
> <PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
> <PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
> <WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
> --
> Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
> start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.
> --
>

> --
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html