Re: Ok. got registered...

melanie burrett wrote:

> Can someone help a complete newbie navigate her first 'wanna-help-with-o/s'
> experience? I checked out the authors:contribute/help page, but I don't know
> sgml. What should I do first? Is there something I should download?

This is an excellent opportunity to try out the templates we have
made. You will find them on the page yourefer to above.

Look at the HTML versions to see what they look like and then get the
corresponding SGML file to see how it was done. Then just fill in the
blanks with what you want.

Do make sure you use a template that corresponds to your tools,
either LinuxDoc DTD (aka SGML-Tools version 1) or DocBook DTD.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen