Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]

    C> Guylhem Aznar a écrit :
    >>  However, we have a team working on the docbook integration
    >> within the LDP (docbooktools), and we provide docbook output
    >> from the current linuxdoctools documents.

    C> What are the goals and current achievements of this team?  Are
    C> they "print" conscious or work only for online docs?

The LDP maintains publically submitted free documents about Linux and
as such, we need to reach the widest possible audience.  Our minimum
requirements are to produce HTML format for online and intranet
browsing, Postscript/PDF for print editions and ASCII text.