Re: Network Administrators Guide

Hello,

I have already received the document and the O`Reilly figures. ALthough I
have not yet been able to put up the new figures or alternative formats.

There is no reason to get snippy. I was only wondering why we hadn't
received it yet. Besides, when something is advertised as an "LDP
Document" I expect that would have it in our archives when people come
looking for it.

Joshua Drake

--
You know what? Consumerism works. You don't believe me? Who is the largest
single ISP in the world? AOL (That would be America Online). Why? Because it