RE: Interested in updating a mini howto

It's unfortunate that the author hasn't responded.  Once you've finished
reading over the LDP Authoring Guide (Howto-HOWTO), feel free to being
updating the document.  Once you've got a version that you feel is suitable
for general consumption, please mail a copy to the LDP submit list, and to
the original author.
	Grego