Re: SGML in other applications

<CITE>If it isn't in the H-H or the FAQ, who can hear about it?
<CITE>
<CITE>Are we supposed to be clairvoyant?
<CITE>
<CITE>Gary

No, just not an ass. It is not the LDP's responsibility to provide
documentation of every single resource on the internet for SGML.

The only responsibility the LDP has is to provide good working
documentation for the Linux Operating System.

IF you feel that the information that you are providing is that important,
get off your soapbox, and sit down at your keyboard for something useful.
Make a DocBook chapter for the Authoring-HOWTO that covers the tools that
you are so damn passionate about.

-  OR  -

Send my company 1500.00 USD and we will write it for you. We will even
give you the copyright.

Command Prompt, Inc.
3439 NE Sandy Blvd. MBE#127
Portland Oregon 97232

Joshua Drake

<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ldp-discuss-request@lists.debian.org
<CITE>

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.