Re: Lots of SPAM on the list

> > Many lists do filtering all the time.
> > Technical problems have technical solutions.
> > Only political problems are difficult to solve.
> > Is it a political problem?
>
> Good one, can I use that next time somebody comes up with something like
> that?  :-)

Oh, were it were so!

As to allowing non subscribers to post, this is standard practice on
most of the lists I am on. People want to ask questions without having
to subscribe. I haven't noticed that much spam myself except some of
those weird "Feedback"s, but then they provide some entertainment
anyway.

RBL will get rid of almost all real spam, I assume they are being used?

Chuck