Re: geekness

At 14:59 27/05/00 -0700, John wrote:
>"Do you have good writing skills? Are you a newcomer to Linux? The LDP
>needs YOU!" Put that on the LDP home page, or any other Linux site that is frequented by newbies. Considering the number of newcomers every month, you'll probably get more responses than you need.

We already tried this but we can do it again.

I think there is a free software banner ring, for free software projects and groups. Maybe we should consider it?
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ imedecin.com                       http://www.iMedecin.com
"They who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -----  Benjamin Franklin