Re: DocBook Walkthrough?

On mar, 16 mai 2000, pac1@tiac.net à écrit

I wonder if the documentation project could benefit
>from
>more active discussion of "What is it we're trying to do exactly?"
>rather than
>"What tools are we using (today, yesterday and tomorrow) and how do they
>work?"
>or "Which tool is best for what"

I think we work on a particular basis. Most HOWTO authors use an immédiate
experience to help others. This can barely be planned.

The necessity effectively enphasised in your letter to have multiple
formats obliges us to keep very straight to the minimal format (linuxdoc
for example)

this is my own feeling, may be others think differently...

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver