Re: unmaintained News-HOWTO

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 11:49:38AM -0400, chris leblanc wrote:

> If the News-HOWTO is not currently being maintained or worked upon by
> anyone, I would like to work on it. If it is being maintained by someone,
> then I would like my email address forwarded to them so I may be of
> assistance.

I'm kind of working on it (actually, I'm partly waiting for the next INN
release so I don't have to try to explain why cycbuffs are neat but you
might not want to use them).  Mail me privately - I could certainly use
some help (I had intended to get this read by Christmas!) but due to
work I might be a bit erratic as far as seeing things on mailing lists
goes for a couple of weeks.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/