Re: Linux International General Developer's Fund: Request

unc is a 501 3 c not-for-profit and we have held other--admittedly
smaller--gifts for the LDP. we could do that again depending on the
location of the hardware etc. i'm not sure that the restrictions might be,
but holler if we can help and i'll find out.
BTW www.linuxdoc.org is back and i greatly appreciate your patience. some
of our campus subnets were rearranged today and so were our ips.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071