RE: todo (was: RE: Questions about future)

You didn't read the tutorial (or it didn't exist)...

> No I'm not stupid, and I do know how to kill processes, but it
> was a matter of principle. 3 days!!!
> Yes emacs is powerful, sophisticated but C-X C-c, gimme a break :-)
> Every year I do try to learn another emacs key stroke.
> I think I might have the hang of it by 2040, I reckon I could
> get a diploma in neurosurgery before I find emacs easy.
> Anyhow I've got to use it for psgml so here I go again...
> Ok before I get flamed count to 10 and smile :)

Nah, I don't like to flame.  What editors are you comfortable with?
I'm quite sure that we could find a VIM wizzard who can do the syntax
highlighting stuff in VIM (I've heard rumors that it does that nicely, never
figured out how to quit VIM yet).
Those seem to be the two big "unix editors".  I'd like a windowing based
alternative, because I don't know how to cut and paste with emacs yet (and I
use it for all of my SGML work).

Later,
	Greg