Re: CD, search engine

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 06:07:20PM +0200, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> Who should we contact from DemoLinux ?

See their site, which in turns point to their mailing-list.
Although authors tend to speak french on the list, english is welcome.
		http://demolinux.org/

> It is just a matter of including the html HOWTOs and a search engine.
If space is available, scripts to turn the (compressed?) SGML into
other formats would be great.

Proprietary software is dead software. Using it is a form of necrophilia.