Volleyball Players and Coaches

**************** Volleyball Players and Coaches ***************

Sports Tech, Inc. introduces TheSET.	www.SETME.com

The Patented Volleyball Training Device that gives players...

A PERFECT SET EVERYTIME!

ONLY $149.95 + S/H

"We are very excited about our new product called TheSET.  TheSET is a
revolutionary device that helps volleyball players develop their spiking
skills. Working with coaches and players for more than 4 years, Sports Tech
has developed a high quality, affordable, product that sets volleyballs with
very realistic motion. The unique design allows players to practice their
approach, timing and swing"
FEATURES:
- Patented Design Realistic Ball Movement
- Very Little Spin
- Sets to Heights of more than 14 Feet
- Adjustable Set Angles
- Command Release to Improve Your Timing  Portable & Lightweight
- Requires No Power
- Use TheSET at the Beach, Gym or Backyard

SIMPLE TO USE:
- Adjust Legs for Desired Set
- Place Volleyball in TheSET
- Press Ball & Engage Command Release
- Move to Your Approach Position
- Squeeze the Lever
- The Ball is Set  You Spike It!

ONLY $149.95 + S/H

Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information and Credit Card
Ordering

Reference promotion #I2000-J2 by May 1, 2000 and receive a $10 discount

To place a phone or fax order, you can contact us at (703) 995-0826

Sports Tech, Inc.
www.SETME.com
4004 Holiday Park Drive, Murrysville, PA  15668