Re: Feedback about PDF/PS sizes

Greg:

To deviate slightly from Ross's original request, I would suggest using the
"universal" size option for future PS/PDF creation. This produces a size that
is neither too wide for A4 paper (8.27"), nor too long for letter (11"). I've
had a bit of experience distributing PDF's for a commercial organization, and
you get bitterness if you choose one or the other size. Once you drop down
to dimensions that work for both letter and A4, everyone's happy (that is to
say, no-one notices).

I doubt that the slight increase in margin space that results from the universal
size would put many people off.

Dan