Do You Want More Customers?

DO YOU WANT NEW CUSTOMERS?!?<<<======

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BUSINESS?<<<====

YES - - THEN YOU NEED FRESH, TARGETED, EXCLUSIVE SALES LEADS!

UMG is a full range list brokerage firm providing Qualified
names for all your prospecting needs. We specialize in target
marketing and have access to millions of names in which
you can cross reference different types of criteria to pinpoint
your specific audience.

Our data is compiled from various sources such as public
real-estate documents, census bureaus, financial publications
and direct mail and email respondents. The Direct Mail amd email
respondents consist of individuals that have provided
information about their lifestyles and product usage through
detailed surveys. UMG can supply you with a multitude
of lists to choose from as well as different formats to
accommodate your preferences.

UMG CAN GENERATE LEADS ON ALMOST ANY TOPIC.  HOWEVER, UMG
SPECIALIZES IN:
	>MLM LEADS
	>HOME BASE BIZ OPP LEADS
	>NETWORK MARKETING LEADS
	>INVESTING LEADS
	>ENTREPENEUR LEADS
	>BUSINESS TO CONSUMER LEADS

LEADS AS LOW AS $1 PER NAME ! !

ALL LEADS ARE FRESH AND EXCLUSIVE -- NEVER RESOLD!
UMG HELPS BUSINESSES GROW BY SUPPLING
TOP QUALITY SALES LEADS AT UNBEATABLE PRICES.

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 727-593-9978