Re: Unreturned email

In message <38D8EE01.7A622E50@storm.ca> you write:
> It contains several HowTos he's written, and this comment:
>
> > The LDP guys no longer return my EMails (from me or my hamster).
>
> I'm sure Rusty can handle being ignored, but could someone from the
> LDP please reply to the hamster?

Before this gets completely out of hand:

			****************************
			*	I was KIDDING!     *
			****************************

For context: (http://netfilter.kernelnotes.org/unreliable-guides):

================
Rusty's Remarkably Unreliable Guides

The Linux Documentation Project has the noble goal to `create the
canonical set of free Linux documentation'.

The Open Source Writer's Group wants `to put together a comprehensive
"card catalogue" of Open Source and Open Source-related
documentation'.

On the other hand, my pet hamster dressed up in a penguin suit, and
appeared to me in a dream, telling me to write documentation for
random stuff, and include lots of obscenities.

The LDP guys no longer return my EMails (from me or my hamster).