Re: DocBook, etc

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 08:15:24PM +0100, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
> I've been away from the list for a while, and would appreciate being
> redirected to a summary of what has changed. Particularly, I've read

* mini & HOWTOs will be merged
* DocBook is also accepted
* pdf ad DocBook are available as additional output formats for LinuxDoc
source

> that mini-HOWTOs had been converted from LinuxDoc to DocBook. But my
> brain hasn't been thus updated, and I wonder what this means for the
> Firewall-Piercing mini-HOWTO that I've written long ago and
> mismaintained since (there are LOTS of pending updates, but I have no
> time for them anymore). Actually, it has been suggested that the FPmH
> be merged into the LASG, and otherwise disappear, but this hasn't
> been done yet.

Chances are your HOWTO has not been converted.
Greg Fergusson posted a list of html-only mini HOWTOs.

Maybe you can update it and convert it to sgml?

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature