Re: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 11:42:31PM +0100, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:
> Not all of them. I, for instance, have been excluded from debates
> for several months (years?), despite my repeated attempts to resubscribe.

Sorry but ldp-discuss is a public list since the beginning.

Anyway, since we feared we might have lost some authors, I hand spammed
*each* LDP HOWTO author (mini HOWTO author spam tomorrow!)

I am happy to see LDP authors back.

> Not that I care that much, but I've missed the debate about linuxdoc
> vs docbook, etc. I've left my Assembly-HOWTO to better hands (K. Boldyshev),

linuxdoc/docbook debate is not finished.
We will provide both.

There is one on www.linuxdoc.org

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org