cvs development

hi all,
i was delegated to describe our last irc meeting, so:

we mostly talked about:
- adding versions system
- where locate robots for automated document converting
  from current cvs state

CVS
---
  tjbynum and me prepared small micro-howto titled:
  "cvs for linuxdoc people", which you can reach here:
  https://wroclaw.art.pl/~ser/docs/LINUXDOC_serek-tjb-cvs.txt

  the current state of cvs repository is not good, it needs
  be uped. greg promised to do it in one-two days.

  so, CVS is working, and is going for beta now.

robots
------
  we decided to put robots on metalab, so documets on ftp will
  be synchronized to cvs repository once a day.

regards,
--serek