RE: [Re: Problem with Text translations]

Well, I'll perplex you again. :) Since the list maintainers or somebody have
decided to make the "reply-to" field the original poster, and NOT the list,
we just hit reply to all, and it goes to both the poster and the list.
Basically, we're just lazy.  However, on the Sunhelp.org mailing lists, the
guru has told his mlm to munge the headers "properly" so that replies go to
the list.  We've only had one or two times when it's bitten us by getting
broken "out-of-office" things, or dead mail accounts.
	Greg