Re: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 03:36:30PM +0100, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> > For maximum coverage we should probably register with as
> > many as possible.
>
> But who could do this?
>
> We have to contact each linuxnews site to register the LDP then send
> them news.

We could put up a press section on LinuxDoc. All the announcements,
etc. could go there. It's not necessarily giving it out to the news orgs,
but at least it's making it available for them should the seek it out. The
press page should also link to the manifesto and contact pages with some
verbage to announce them well enough to get press types to realize what
the links are going to :).

ciao,

der.hans
--