Proposed LWN submission

I seem to be writing a lot of proposals lately and here is
yet another one.

As I mentioned earlier we can submit something like 5-10 lines
once or twice a month so my first submission here is heading
for high density hyperlinking. Next issue of LWN will be out
on Thursday and I guess deadline is Tuesday, I haven't checked
that but it means I have to have the feedback quickly.

I plan not to fill the bandwith with this every 2 weeks but
the format for the first time is important since it will be
a template for the subsequent issues. Note that the LWN has
an editorial privilege here, they have the final say as it
goes out under their own name.

So please take the section below, cut and paste it to a
test.html file and browse it unless of course you prefer
the raw HTML.

---start---
<h2>Documentation</h2>
The LDP has now started work on higher profile,
including this semiregular section in <a href="http://lwn.net/";>LWN</a>
and posting to <a href="news:comp.os.linux.announce";>cola</a>.
The <a href="http://www.linuxdoc.org/";>web site</a>
has been reworked and is ready to
welcome the Linux users and provide all sorts of
A huge number of new and updated documents have just been uploaded
so if your collection is more than 6 months old you are recommended
to look for updates. Feedback is welcome and there is
on how to contribute as well as
archives</a>.
The LDP also accepts submissions for
Regular postings of HOWTOs to
commence shortly
and a number of other projects are
will
serve the Linux community as a one stop source of documentation.

I would hope also the OSWG got into contact with LWN so the
readers would also see what they provide of documentation.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen