Re: GIF in HOWTOs

On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 08:52:54AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> If the sgmltools project can grant to release the new sgml-tools (v1)
> with the modifications above as the new official release, then I will
> work for it, and will make it to include other several bug fixes.

Could you please contact them?

> If the sgml-tools project can not provide the support and can not release
> the new bug fixed version, then I think that LDP has to consider to have
> their own tools for the old Linuxdoc DTD. If LDP wish to do that, and
> the sgml-tools project can not do anything about this, then I will work
> with the LDP.

Thanks a lot for your help ; whenever your version is ready please tell
me I will put the sources on /pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/sgmltools.

I am currently processing all the HOWTOs and the minis ; so I will
upload the whole tree either tonite or tomorrow (I only have a pentium
:-)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem