sorted list page (Re: RAID HOWTOs)

Hi,

In article <10001201810.ZM2231@hoop.timonium.sgi.com>
gferg@hoop.timonium.sgi.com writes:

> I didn't put the email link in (I can). For now, I'll use the script
> to generate a static html page. You can see a copy of the output:
>
> 	http://www.linuxdoc.org/sorted_howtos.html
>
> Let me know about format changes, additions, subtractions, etc.
>
> Is this useful?

Very useful!  From the translators' viewpoint, it helps us
very much to survey what docs are updated.

If possible, we'll be more happy if the list is also available in
the computer-oriented format (CSV, DB or any).  We currently
build the doc-status page automatically form HOWTO-HOWTO.sgml,
but update info in those formats is more preferable.

# http://www.linux.or.jp/JF/workshop/JF-in-Progress.html
# (in Japanese)

Sincerely,
Takeo Nakano