Comments on Website

I'll make my actual comments about the "new look" of the website here, so
that they don't get tangled into anything else.  I really like the feel of
the new page, although I haven't brough it up on my other machine which has
only 8-bit color.  If this design works out, I think that we probably need a
consistent "look and feel" to the whole site (which takes time, I know), and
we should also make sure that navigation with lynx works.  The other thing
that I try to keep in mind is making sure that all of the pages navigate in
about the same way, as in you always have this set of links, in this
location, on every page.  All in all, it looks great, thanks Poet.
	Greg