RE: free vs. non-free debate

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

A working RPM was compiled from CVS by me and posted to ftp.redhat.com for
the contrib directory.

It's also online on the NLLGG docsite but I think it would be nice if the
LDP site would have a software section where one can download the tools.
(stored on the LDP site and not relying on links.)

I suppose the LDP site maintainers should contact me. as I will make a bit
newer package to cure a simple buglet regarding a missing indexing perl
script.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/