SGML sourcecode

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Tim wrote:

>> That's fine.  Now where can I get sgml source?

> SGML Source can and always has been available from either:
> http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/sgml/
> or
> http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/other-formats/sgml/

Bull shit!!

These are collections of the HOWTO documents in sgml format.  This is
not a viable reference to where sgml source code can be found.

Please, not 'sgmltools-2.0.2' again.  This is a monstrocity.  Not only
in and of itself, but in the amount of reference to other utilities.
It requires 'python', 'teTeX' and 50 megabytes of memory.

If anyone can give me a reference to the source code of a viable sgml
process, please do.  And please, no '.rpm's.

I have been asking this question for over two months but all that I
have been able to do is chase my tail up dead ends like the above
reference.

If the use of sgml is a requirement to submit HOWTO's, then provide
information about how to get the tools to produce it.

vern

--
Vernon C. Hoxie                                     vern@zebra.alphacdc.com
3975 W. 29th Ave.                                        uucp: 303-455-2670